Press Releases: News Item|
ATS announces 10 contract commencements
Airport Terminal Services (ATS) is pleased to announce that it has completed a successful spring season of new contract transitions and starts.
On June 1, British Airways launched its daily B777 route service in San Diego International Airport (SAN) from its hub at London Heathrow, with ATS proudly providing ramp and cabin cleaning services.
Also on June 1, ATS began provision of passenger handling services to Lufthansa German Airlines at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). This represents the 5th active passenger handling contract awarded by Lufthansa to ATS. In March ATS commenced passenger handling services to Lufthansa at Toronto – L.B. Pearson International Airport (YYZ).
June 1st marked the transition to ATS for cargo staffing services on behalf of Air France – KLM cargo at Toronto – L.B. Pearson International Airport (YYZ). ATS currently provides a comprehensive portfolio of airport services to Air France – KLM in YYZ and is delighted to add air cargo warehouse staffing to its responsibilities.
May and June were active months for ATS as, in addition to the above, important contract wins were converted into successful starts for:
· ramp handling of WestJet in John Wayne Airport – Orange County (SNA)
· cabin cleaning services for Delta Air Lines at Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport (DFW)
· full passenger and ramp handling for US Airways at Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
· full passenger and ramp handling for Icelandair at Toronto – L.B. Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
· full passenger and ramp handling for Bearskin Airlines at Montreal – Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
· full passenger and ramp handling for Vision Airlines at Lambert - St. Louis International Airport (STL).
ATS President and Chief Operating Officer Sally Leible, said: “Our capability for executing transition plans is a source of pride for us. All start-ups, large and small, require exacting project management. The fact that we have been entrusted with an array of new contracts from so many great airlines across the continent in a time span of a few weeks demonstrates what is in the ATS wheelhouse”.
Back to News